Save prep time with pre-stretched braiding hair! Pre-stretched (aka pre-feathered or pre-tapered braiding hair) comes down to a natural taper at the ends, as opposed to the blunt ends in a normal pack. RastAfri's Pre-Stretched Freed'm Silky Braid is the same Afrelle kanekalon fiber as their regular Freed'm Silky Braid, except it's pre-stretched.
Length: 24" folded, 48" unfolded (60 cm folded, 120 cm unfolded).
Weight: 2.82 ounces (80 g). Although this is the same amount of hair as in the regular Freed'm Silky Braid packs, Pre-Stretched Freed'm Silky Braid tends to be braided a bit tighter inside the packaging, so it looks like less at first glance.
Texture: Soft, very slightly kinky jumbo braid hair. This hair has a much more subtle kinkiness to it than most other brands. The strands for Freed'm Silky are just a little bit finer as well, and are somewhat shiny.
Brand: RastAfri Pre-Stretched Freed'm Silky Braid.
Color: F.Tropical Berry. This color is a chunky mix of Orchid Purple, Pink, Purple, and a light minty blue-green. It's made from the same colors as M.Tropical Berry, but it's a chunky mix instead of a thorough blend.
- In the fourth through sixth pictures, Mind Games is wearing braids in F.Tropical Berry.
- In the seventh picture, unknown_dva is wearing braids in F.Tropical Berry.
- In the eighth through tenth pictures, Paty (Facebook / Instagram) is wearing synthetic dreads made from F.Tropical Berry and Moonrise.
- In the eleventh and twelfth pictures, Katie made synthetic dread extensions using kk jumbo braid in F.Tropical Berry, Lavender, and Pastel Pink along with Sparkle Braid in Sprinkles and glow in the dark braiding hair in Candy Apple, Lavish Purple, and Pink Cotton Candy.
The last two product pictures are color comparison shots that show the following:
- F.Tropical Berry on the left and Pink, Pink Taffy, and Orchid Purple from top to bottom on the right.
- F.Tropical Berry on the left and Purple, Sky Blue, and Aqua from top to bottom on the right.
- F.Tropical Berry on the left and M.Tropical Berry on the right.
We do our best to take careful photographs of our products that show their appearance accurately. However, every screen is calibrated differently, and different types of lighting can affect color appearance, so the way a color appears on your device may not be exactly how it looks in person.
We recommend ordering color samples to ensure an accurate match.
If you'd like us to make recommendations from a photo, email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help. Or for color matching in person, just send a sample of your hair--or anything that you want us to match the color of--in a plastic baggy to:
I Kick Shins
690 Roberts Rd #383
Pacifica, CA 94044
Please make sure to put the sample in a plastic bag along with a note indicating what product you want your sample matched with (for example, something like "kanekalon jumbo braid" or "RastAfri marley braid") and your email address in the envelope. When we receive it, we'll match it up and let you know what comes closest.
Please do not put your e-mail address inside the plastic bag. The only thing that should be in the bag is the hair sample.
We are also happy to take color comparison pictures for you. If you'd like to see a few similar colors side by side, contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!