RastAfri's kanekalon jumbo braid is available in several different styles: Freed'm Silky Braid, Highlight Braid Original Classic Jumbo Braid, Original Classy Sassy, Pre-Stretched Amazon 3X, Pre-Stretched Freed'm Silky Braid, and Rapunsel Braid.
- Freed'm Silky Braid is soft, very slightly kinky jumbo braid hair. It's a bit shinier than the other brands of kk jumbo braid, and some colors are also available pre-stretched.
- Highlight Braid sort of falls in between Freed'm Silky and Classic Braid texture-wise, and is available in two-, three-, and four-tone colors. The same fiber is also available pre-stretched under the 3X Highlight Braid line.
- Original Classic Jumbo Braid has a more traditional jumbo braid texture and shine. This is your tried and true, regular ol' jumbo braid.
- Original Classy Sassy is the same as Classic Braid, but it's half the length.
- Pre-Stretched Amazon 3X is Tiara-II kanekalon that has a finer yaky/yaki crimp to it, and is matte. Amazon 3X is pre-stretched and comes in some hard-to-find colors that aren't available for the other lines.
- Pre-Stretched Freed'm Silky Braid is the same fiber as regular Freed'm Silky Braid, but it's pre-stretched and comes in a few different colors.
- Rapunsel Braid is the same fiber as Classic Braid and Original Classy Sassy, but it's twice the length as Classic.
RastAfri's braiding hair does not have an alkaline lye coating on it, but if you've got a sensitive scalp, it never hurts to do an AVC rinse just in case!