Save prep time with pre-stretched braiding hair! Pre-stretched (aka pre-feathered or pre-tapered braiding hair) comes down to a natural taper at the ends, as opposed to the blunt ends in a normal pack. RastAfri's Pre-Stretched Amazon 3X Braid is made from Tiara-II kanekalon, and comes in extra large triple packs. It's also a few inches longer than most standard packs of jumbo braid.
Length: 27" folded, 54" unfolded (68.5 cm folded, 137 cm unfolded).
Weight: 6.35 ounces (180 g), divided up evenly into 3 bundles. This is equivalent to around 2-3 packs of similar types of braiding hair.
Texture: Lightly crimped yaky texture. This hair feels somewhat dry, and is matte.
Brand: RastAfri Amazon 3X.
Color: 1B Off Black with Jungle Green Tips (labeled on the packaging as "BT1B/JUNGLEGREEN"). This color is a blend of 1B Off Black and Jungle Green at the top, and solid Jungle Green down at the ends.
- In the fifth picture, Erica is wearing braids made from Amazon 3X in 1B Off Black with Jungle Green Tips.
- In the sixth through eighth pictures, Mitch is wearing braids made from Amazon 3X in 1B Off Black with Jungle Green Tips.
- In the ninth and tenth pictures, Desirea is wearing braids made from Amazon 3X in 1B Off Black and 1B Off Black with Jungle Green Tips.
The last two product pictures are color comparison shots that show the following:
- 1B Off Black/Emerald Green Mix kk jumbo braid on the left, 1B Off Black with Jungle Green Tips in the middle, and 1B Off Black/Lime Green Mix kk jumbo braid on the right.
- 1B Off Black with Jungle Green Tips on the left and Festival Braid in Myrtle Green, Dark Pine, Light Pine, Olive Green, and Pistachio from top to bottom on the right.
We do our best to take careful photographs of our products that show their appearance accurately. However, every screen is calibrated differently, and different types of lighting can affect color appearance, so the way a color appears on your device may not be exactly how it looks in person.
We recommend ordering color samples to ensure an accurate match.
If you'd like us to make recommendations from a photo, email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help. Or for color matching in person, just send a sample of your hair--or anything that you want us to match the color of--in a plastic baggy to:
I Kick Shins
690 Roberts Rd #383
Pacifica, CA 94044
Please make sure to put the sample in a plastic bag along with a note indicating what product you want your sample matched with (for example, something like "kanekalon jumbo braid" or "RastAfri marley braid") and your email address in the envelope. When we receive it, we'll match it up and let you know what comes closest.
Please do not put your e-mail address inside the plastic bag. The only thing that should be in the bag is the hair sample.
We are also happy to take color comparison pictures for you. If you'd like to see a few similar colors side by side, contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!