Professional quality, easy sealing 100% afrelle kanekalon jumbo braid hair. Perfect for dreads, braids, twists, curls, waves, and curly dreads!
Length: 24" folded, 48" unfolded (60 cm folded, 120 cm unfolded).
Weight: 2.82 ounces (80 g).
Texture: Soft, very slightly kinky jumbo braid hair. This hair has a much more subtle kinkiness to it than most other brands. The strands for Freed'm Silky are just a little bit finer as well, and are somewhat shiny.
Brand: RastAfri Freed'm Silky Braid.
Color: Olive Green.
- In the fourth through seventh pictures, Melissa is wearing braids made from Freed'm Silky Braid in 144 Gold, Jungle Green, and Olive Green along with Festival Braid in Lilac.
- In the eighth through tenth pictures, Fin S. (Instagram / Youtube) is wearing Freed'm Silky Braid in Olive Green and Festival Braid in Olive Green. The Freed'm Silky is the lighter of the two colors.
- In the eleventh picture, Skylar is wearing synthetic dreads made from kk jumbo braid in Bright Petrol Green, Lime Green, Neon Lemon Lime, and Olive Green.
The last two product pictures are color comparison shots that show the following:
- Jungle Green on the left, Olive Green in the middle, and Lucky on the right. All three colors are kk jumbo braid.
- Olive Green kk jumbo braid on the left and Festival Braid in Olive Green, Pistachio, and Moss Green from top to bottom on the right. Olive Green kk jumbo braid is much lighter than the Festival Braid color with the same name.
We do our best to take careful photographs of our products that show their appearance accurately. However, every screen is calibrated differently, and different types of lighting can affect color appearance, so the way a color appears on your device may not be exactly how it looks in person.
We recommend ordering color samples to ensure an accurate match.
If you'd like us to make recommendations from a photo, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help. Or for color matching in person, just send a sample of your hair--or anything that you want us to match the color of--in a plastic baggy to:
I Kick Shins
690 Roberts Rd #383
Pacifica, CA 94044
Please make sure to put the sample in a plastic bag along with a note indicating what product you want your sample matched with (for example, something like "kanekalon jumbo braid" or "RastAfri marley braid") and your email address in the envelope. When we receive it, we'll match it up and let you know what comes closest.
Please do not put your e-mail address inside the plastic bag. The only thing that should be in the bag is the hair sample.
We are also happy to take color comparison pictures for you. If you'd like to see a few similar colors side by side, contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!