Professional quality, easy sealing 100% kanekalon jumbo braid hair. Perfect for dreads, braids, twists, curls, waves, and curly dreads!
Length: 24" folded, 48" unfolded (60 cm folded, 120 cm unfolded).
Weight: 2.82 ounces (80 g).
Texture: Kinky jumbo braid texture, comparable to Black N Gold. Original Classic Jumbo is more matte and kinky than RastAfri's Freed'm Silky Braid line, but not as kinky as Bobbi Boss or I Kick Shins.
Brand: RastAfri Original Classic Jumbo.
Color: Lavender (labeled as "l. purple" on the packaging).
- In the fourth picture, Cheyenne is wearing braids in Lavender.
- In the fifth picture, emceeback_ is wearing braids made from RastAfri Classic Braid in Lavender, Pastel Pink, and Sky Blue.
- In the sixth and seventh pictures, @_alumination is wearing braids made from Light Sea Green Festival Braid + kk jumbo braid in Lavender and Periwinkle Blue.
- In the eighth and ninth pictures, Esha is wearing braids in Lavender, Periwinkle Purple, and 6 Chestnut Brown.
- In the tenth through twelfth pictures, Taylor (Instagram: taymfrevs and iWxnder) is wearing Lavender along with Glow Braid in Pink Cotton Candy, Festival Braid in Bright Lilac, and kk jumbo braid in Light Blue - Soft, Pastel Pink, Periwinkle Purple, and Sherbert.
- In the thirteenth and fourteenth pictures, Key is wearing braids in Lavender.
The last three product pictures are color comparison shots that show the following:
- Pastel Lilac on the left, Lavender in the middle, and Periwinkle Purple on the right.
- M.Fairy Godmother on the left, Lavender in the middle, and M.Tropical Berry on the right.
- Lavish Purple on the left, Lavender in the middle, and Orchid Purple on the right.
We do our best to take careful photographs of our products that show their appearance accurately. However, every screen is calibrated differently, and different types of lighting can affect color appearance, so the way a color appears on your device may not be exactly how it looks in person.
We recommend ordering color samples to ensure an accurate match.
If you'd like us to make recommendations from a photo, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help. Or for color matching in person, just send a sample of your hair--or anything that you want us to match the color of--in a plastic baggy to:
I Kick Shins
690 Roberts Rd #383
Pacifica, CA 94044
Please make sure to put the sample in a plastic bag along with a note indicating what product you want your sample matched with (for example, something like "kanekalon jumbo braid" or "RastAfri marley braid") and your email address in the envelope. When we receive it, we'll match it up and let you know what comes closest.
Please do not put your e-mail address inside the plastic bag. The only thing that should be in the bag is the hair sample.
We are also happy to take color comparison pictures for you. If you'd like to see a few similar colors side by side, contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!