Professional quality, easy sealing 100% afrelle kanekalon jumbo braid hair. Perfect for dreads, braids, twists, curls, waves, and curly dreads!
Length: 24" folded, 48" unfolded (60 cm folded, 120 cm unfolded).
Weight: 2.82 ounces (80 g).
Texture: Soft, very slightly kinky jumbo braid hair. This hair has a much more subtle kinkiness to it than most other brands. The strands for Freed'm Silky are just a little bit finer as well, and are somewhat shiny.
Brand: RastAfri Freed'm Silky Braid.
Color: Cobalt Blue (labeled on the packages as "Blue" or "BL").
- In the fourth picture, Christine is wearing synthetic dreads made from Cobalt Blue, Hot Pink, and 4 Dark Brown kk jumbo braid.
- In the fifth and sixth pictures, Momo Pixel is wearing braids made from Cobalt Blue, Yellow, Lime Green, Purple, Turquoise, Petrol Ombré, Sky Blue, and Seafoam Ombré kk jumbo braid.
- In the seventh and eighth pictures, Halo13 is wearing braids made from Cobalt Blue and 1B Off Black kk jumbo braid.
- The ninth through eleventh pictures show a truly impressive Final Fantasy Shiva cosplay, where Ger Tysk primarily used Cobalt Blue kk jumbo braid.
- In the twelfth and thirteenth pictures, Hen is wearing braids in Bright Petrol Green, Cobalt Blue, Jungle Green, Lemon Lime Ombré, Light Petrol Green, and Seafoam Green.
- In the fourteenth picture, Art By Domi (Etsy / Facebook / Instagram) used kk jumbo braid in 12 Light Brown and Cobalt Blue along with Festival Braid in Dark Amethyst and Electric Teal to make dread and braid extensions.
The last three product pictures are color comparison shots that show the following:
- Sapphire Blue on the left, Cobalt Blue in the middle, and Navy Blue on the right.
- M.Blue Tropics on the left, Cobalt Blue in the middle, and M.Deep Blue Sea on the right.
- Midnight Blue on the left, Cobalt Blue in the middle, and Navy Blue Redux on the right.
We do our best to take careful photographs of our products that show their appearance accurately. However, every screen is calibrated differently, and different types of lighting can affect color appearance, so the way a color appears on your device may not be exactly how it looks in person.
We recommend ordering color samples to ensure an accurate match.
If you'd like us to make recommendations from a photo, email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help. Or for color matching in person, just send a sample of your hair--or anything that you want us to match the color of--in a plastic baggy to:
I Kick Shins
690 Roberts Rd #383
Pacifica, CA 94044
Please make sure to put the sample in a plastic bag along with a note indicating what product you want your sample matched with (for example, something like "kanekalon jumbo braid" or "RastAfri marley braid") and your email address in the envelope. When we receive it, we'll match it up and let you know what comes closest.
Please do not put your e-mail address inside the plastic bag. The only thing that should be in the bag is the hair sample.
We are also happy to take color comparison pictures for you. If you'd like to see a few similar colors side by side, contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!