Professional quality, easy sealing 100% afrelle kanekalon jumbo braid hair. Perfect for dreads, braids, twists, curls, waves, and curly dreads!
Length: 24" folded, 48" unfolded (60 cm folded, 120 cm unfolded).
Weight: 2.82 ounces (80 g).
Texture: Soft, very slightly kinky jumbo braid hair. This hair has a much more subtle kinkiness to it than most other brands. The strands for Freed'm Silky are just a little bit finer as well, and are somewhat shiny.
Brand: RastAfri Freed'm Silky Braid.
- In the fourth picture, Mikaela is wearing braids in the last picture that are made from Burgundy, 1B Off Black, and Red Wine with Burgundy Tips.
- In the fifth picture, Sammii's Synthetics (Facebook / Instagram / Weebly) used a mix of 118 Blood Red, Pepperoni, and Burgundy kk jumbo braid for the ends on a set of handmade synthetic dreads. Burgundy is the slightly warmer color out of the two dark reds.
The last three product pictures are color comparison shots that show the following:
- Sweet Red on the left, Burgundy in the middle, and 118 Blood Red on the right.
- 350 Rusty Red on the left, Burgundy in the middle, and D13 Rich Auburn on the right.
- Burgundy on the left and Festival Braid in Black Cherry, Dark Cherry Red, Brick, Crimson, Rustic Red, and Medium Red from top to bottom on the right.
We do our best to take careful photographs of our products that show their appearance accurately. However, every screen is calibrated differently, and different types of lighting can affect color appearance, so the way a color appears on your device may not be exactly how it looks in person.
We recommend ordering color samples to ensure an accurate match.
We also offer a free color matching service. For color matching, just send a sample of your hair--or anything that you want us to match the color of--in a plastic baggy to:
I Kick Shins
690 Roberts Rd #383
Pacifica, CA 94044
Please make sure to put the sample in a plastic bag along with a note indicating what product you want your sample matched with (for example "kanekalon jumbo braid" or "human weaving hair") and your e-mail address in the envelope. When we receive it, we'll match it up and let you know what comes closest.
Please do not put your e-mail address inside the plastic bag. The only thing that should be in the bag is the hair sample.
We are also happy to take color comparison pictures for you. If you'd like to see a few similar colors side by side, contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!