Velvety soft and smooth sealing 100% kanekalon jumbo braid made by I Kick Shins. Perfect for dreads, braids, twists, curls, and waves! This product is not hypoallergenic. We recommend doing an ACV rinse to remove the alkaline lye coating on it prior to installing.
Length: 24" folded, 48" unfolded (60 cm folded, 120 cm unfolded).
Weight: 3.5 ounces (100 g).
Texture: Moderately kinky jumbo braid hair. I Kick Shins kk jumbo braid has a finer crimp to it than Anytime Collection and Bobbi Boss, but it's kinkier than RastAfri Classic Braid and RastAfri Freed'm Silky Braid.
Brand: I Kick Shins.
Color: Periwinkle Purple (blend of Sky Blue, Lavish Purple, and White).
Please note that as of March 16th, 2021, our stock for this color is slightly lighter than before.
- In the fourth picture, Melyssah (Instagram / Website) is wearing braids made from Periwinkle Purple and Festival Braid in Sea Lavender.
- In the fifth picture, Candace and her daughter Miyanni are wearing braids in Baby Pink, Lavish Purple, Light Blue - Soft, Neon Lemon Lime, Neon Violet, Orchid, Pastel Green, Pastel Pink, Pastel Yellow, Peach, Periwinkle Purple, and Sky Blue.
- In the sixth picture, the @unknown_dva is wearing braids in Periwinkle Purple, Powder Pink, Spearmint Ombré, and Starlight Ombré.
- In the seventh picture, @babiknowsit used Periwinkle Purple kk jumbo braid for accents on a box braid install.
- In the eighth picture, Caitlin used kk jumbo braid in 60 Silver White, Coral Pink, Ice Water, and Periwinkle Purple to make synthetic dread extensions.
- In the ninth and tenth pictures, LeDora is wearing braids in Black Orchid, Orchid, and Periwinkle Purple.
- In the eleventh through thirteenth pictures, Taylor (Instagram: taymfrevs and iWxnder) is wearing Periwinkle Purple along with Glow Braid in Pink Cotton Candy, Festival Braid in Bright Lilac, and kk jumbo braid in Lavender, Light Blue - Soft, Pastel Pink, and Sherbert.
The last two product pictures are color comparison shots that show the following:
- Periwinkle Purple on the left and Periwinkle Blue on the right. Both colors are kk jumbo braid.
- Sea Lavender Festival Braid on the left, Periwinkle Purple kk jumbo braid in the middle, and Rich Periwinkle Festival Braid on the right.
We do our best to take careful photographs of our products that show their appearance accurately. However, every screen is calibrated differently, and different types of lighting can affect color appearance, so the way a color appears on your device may not be exactly how it looks in person.
We recommend ordering color samples to ensure an accurate match.
If you'd like us to make recommendations from a photo, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help. Or for color matching in person, just send a sample of your hair--or anything that you want us to match the color of--in a plastic baggy to:
I Kick Shins
690 Roberts Rd #383
Pacifica, CA 94044
Please make sure to put the sample in a plastic bag along with a note indicating what product you want your sample matched with (for example, something like "kanekalon jumbo braid" or "RastAfri marley braid") and your email address in the envelope. When we receive it, we'll match it up and let you know what comes closest.
Please do not put your e-mail address inside the plastic bag. The only thing that should be in the bag is the hair sample.
We are also happy to take color comparison pictures for you. If you'd like to see a few similar colors side by side, contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!