Velvety soft and smooth sealing 100% kanekalon jumbo braid made by I Kick Shins. Perfect for dreads, braids, twists, curls, and waves! This product is not hypoallergenic. We recommend doing an ACV rinse to remove the alkaline lye coating on it prior to installing.
Length: 24" folded, 48" unfolded (60 cm folded, 120 cm unfolded).
Weight: 3.5 ounces (100 g).
Texture: Moderately kinky jumbo braid hair. I Kick Shins kk jumbo braid has a finer crimp to it than Anytime Collection and Bobbi Boss, but it's kinkier than RastAfri Classic Braid and RastAfri Freed'm Silky Braid.
Brand: I Kick Shins.
Color: Periwinkle Blue (blend of Sky Blue, Lavender, and White).
- In the fifth picture, Cheyenne is wearing braids in Periwinkle Blue.
- In the sixth through eighth pictures, Jawaya is wearing braids made from kk jumbo braid in Light Pink, Periwinkle Blue, and Sky Blue, Festival Braid in Light Pink, and Glow Braid in Moon Glow.
- In the ninth and tenth pictures, _alumination is wearing braids made from kk jumbo braid in Lavender and Periwinkle Blue along with Festival Braid in Light Sea Green.
- In the eleventh through fourteenth pictures, Catherine is wearing braids in Navy Blue and Periwinkle Blue.
The last three pictures are color comparison shots that show the following colors from left to right:
- Ice Water on the left, Periwinkle Blue in the middle, and Periwinkle Purple on the right.
- Palest Blue on the left, Periwinkle Blue in the middle, and Frosted Blue on the right.
- Sea Glass on the left, Periwinkle Blue in the middle, and Ocean Breeze on the right.
We do our best to take careful photographs of our products that show their appearance accurately. However, every screen is calibrated differently, and different types of lighting can affect color appearance, so the way a color appears on your device may not be exactly how it looks in person.
We recommend ordering color samples to ensure an accurate match.
If you'd like us to make recommendations from a photo, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help. Or for color matching in person, just send a sample of your hair--or anything that you want us to match the color of--in a plastic baggy to:
I Kick Shins
690 Roberts Rd #383
Pacifica, CA 94044
Please make sure to put the sample in a plastic bag along with a note indicating what product you want your sample matched with (for example, something like "kanekalon jumbo braid" or "RastAfri marley braid") and your email address in the envelope. When we receive it, we'll match it up and let you know what comes closest.
Please do not put your e-mail address inside the plastic bag. The only thing that should be in the bag is the hair sample.
We are also happy to take color comparison pictures for you. If you'd like to see a few similar colors side by side, contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!