"Crinkle Twist Braid" marley braid hair extensions by I Kick Shins. This hair is low heat, hot water set, and is commonly used for styles like marley twists, faux locs, and krinklepuff falls.
Length: 17" folded, 34" unfolded (43 cm folded, 86 cm unfolded).
Weight: 2.2 ounces (62 g).
Texture: Sectioned hair with a very kinky, fluffy texture.
Brand: I Kick Shins.
Color: Neon Violet.
Please note that as of June 21st, 2021, our stock for this color is a tiny bit less matte than previous batches. It's not super shiny, but if you ordered prior to June 21st, the hair you have won't be a perfect match to our current stock. Our current stock is also fluffier and puffier than our old stock was.
- In the fourth picture, China is wearing faux locs made from Neon Violet marley braid.
- In the fifth picture, Cheryl is wearing marley braid in Neon Violet, Petrol Green, Navy Blue, and Dark Purple. Neon Violet and Petrol Green are I Kick Shins 17", and Navy Blue and Dark Purple are RastAfri 19".
- In the sixth through eighth pictures, Roshonda is wearing faux locs made from marley braid in Navy Blue, Neon Violet, and Neon Yellow.
- In the ninth picture, Arnice of Bliss Hair Beauti is wearing twists made from Dark Purple, Navy Blue, Neon Violet, and Petrol Green marley braid.
- In the tenth picture, Mrs. King is wearing marley braid in Neon Violet and Petrol Green.
The last three pictures are color comparisons that show the following:
- Hot Pink on the left, Neon Violet in the middle, and Medium Purple on the right. All three colors are marley braid.
- Strawberry kk jumbo braid, Neon Violet marley braid in the middle, and Neon Violet kk jumbo braid on the right.
- Pink Taffy kk jumbo braid on the left, Neon Violet marley braid in the middle, and Orchid kk jumbo braid on the right.
We do our best to take careful photographs of our products that show their appearance accurately. However, every screen is calibrated differently, and different types of lighting can affect color appearance, so the way a color appears on your device may not be exactly how it looks in person.
We recommend ordering color samples to ensure an accurate match.
We also offer a free color matching service. For color matching, just send a sample of your hair--or anything that you want us to match the color of--in a plastic baggy to:
I Kick Shins
690 Roberts Rd #383
Pacifica, CA 94044
Please make sure to put the sample in a plastic bag along with a note indicating what product you want your sample matched with (for example "kanekalon jumbo braid" or "human weaving hair") and your e-mail address in the envelope. When we receive it, we'll match it up and let you know what comes closest.
Please do not put your e-mail address inside the plastic bag. The only thing that should be in the bag is the hair sample.
We are also happy to take color comparison pictures for you. If you'd like to see a few similar colors side by side, contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!