"Crinkle Twist Braid" marley braid hair extensions by I Kick Shins. This hair is low heat, hot water set, and is commonly used for styles like marley twists, faux locs, and krinklepuff falls. This product is not hypoallergenic. We recommend doing an ACV rinse to remove the alkaline lye coating on it prior to installing.
Length: 17" folded, 34" unfolded (43 cm folded, 86 cm unfolded).
Weight: 2.2 ounces (62 g).
Texture: Sectioned hair with a very kinky, fluffy texture.
Brand: I Kick Shins.
- In the fourth picture, NeonOgre (Etsy / Instagram) is wearing faux locs made from marley braid in Petrol Green and Yellow.
- In the fifth through seventh pictures, Bre'Shell used marley braid in Red, Orange, Yellow, Neon Lemon Lime, Navy Blue, and Powder Pink to wrap rainbow accents for a faux locs install.
- In the eighth picture, Christina is wearing faux locs wrapped with accents of marley braid in 1B Off Black/Emerald Green Mix, Red, and Yellow, as well as Highlight Braid in Stoplight.
The last three product pictures are color comparisons that show the following:
- Yellow marley braid on the left and Yellow kk jumbo braid on the right.
- 27 Strawberry Blond on the left, Yellow in the middle, and 613 Platinum Blond on the right. All three colors are marley braid.
- Pastel Yellow kk jumbo braid on the left, Yellow marley braid in the middle, and Neon Yellow kk jumbo braid on the right.
We do our best to take careful photographs of our products that show their appearance accurately. However, every screen is calibrated differently, and different types of lighting can affect color appearance, so the way a color appears on your device may not be exactly how it looks in person.
We recommend ordering color samples to ensure an accurate match.
If you'd like us to make recommendations from a photo, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help. Or for color matching in person, just send a sample of your hair--or anything that you want us to match the color of--in a plastic baggy to:
I Kick Shins
690 Roberts Rd #383
Pacifica, CA 94044
Please make sure to put the sample in a plastic bag along with a note indicating what product you want your sample matched with (for example, something like "kanekalon jumbo braid" or "RastAfri marley braid") and your email address in the envelope. When we receive it, we'll match it up and let you know what comes closest.
Please do not put your e-mail address inside the plastic bag. The only thing that should be in the bag is the hair sample.
We are also happy to take color comparison pictures for you. If you'd like to see a few similar colors side by side, contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!