Save prep time with pre-stretched braiding hair! Pre-stretched (aka pre-feathered or pre-tapered braiding hair) comes down to a natural taper at the ends, as opposed to the blunt ends in a normal pack. RastAfri's Pre-Stretched Freed'm Silky Braid is the same Afrelle kanekalon fiber as their regular Freed'm Silky Braid, except it's pre-stretched.
Length: 24" folded, 48" unfolded (60 cm folded, 120 cm unfolded).
Weight: 2.82 ounces (80 g). Although this is the same amount of hair as in the regular Freed'm Silky Braid packs, Pre-Stretched Freed'm Silky Braid tends to be braided a bit tighter inside the packaging, so it looks like less at first glance.
Texture: Soft, very slightly kinky jumbo braid hair. This hair has a much more subtle kinkiness to it than most other brands. The strands for Freed'm Silky are just a little bit finer as well, and are somewhat shiny.
Brand: RastAfri Pre-Stretched Freed'm Silky Braid.
Color: M.Blue Tropics. This color is a blend of an extremely dark teal (almost black, but in the sun you can see blue and green tones), a light minty blue-green, and a deep, vibrant teal that's like a bluer version of Ocean Green. It's made from the same colors as F.Blue Tropics, but it's thoroughly blended instead of being a chunky mix.
- In the fourth picture, D'Andra (Instagram / Youtube) is wearing braids in M.Blue Tropics.
- In the fifth picture, Cypress is wearing braids in M.Blue Tropics and M.Fairy Godmother.
- In the sixth through eighth pictures, Caelyn is wearing braids in M.Blue Tropics.
- In the ninth picture, Caelyn is wearing M.Blue Tropics loose.
- In the tenth picture, Camille is wearing braids in M.Blue Tropics and Midnight Blue.
- In the eleventh picture, Mckensi is wearing braids in M.Blue Tropics.
The last three product pictures are color comparison shots that show the following:
- M.Blue Tropics and on the left and F.Blue Tropics on the right. Both colors are kk jumbo braid.
- Petrol Green on the left, M.Blue Tropics in the middle, and Lucky on the right. All three colors are kk jumbo braid.
- M.Blue Tropics on the left and Festival Braid in Light Pine, Myrtle Green, Ocean Green, and Blue Teal from top to bottom on the right.
We do our best to take careful photographs of our products that show their appearance accurately. However, every screen is calibrated differently, and different types of lighting can affect color appearance, so the way a color appears on your device may not be exactly how it looks in person.
We recommend ordering color samples to ensure an accurate match.
If you'd like us to make recommendations from a photo, email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help. Or for color matching in person, just send a sample of your hair--or anything that you want us to match the color of--in a plastic baggy to:
I Kick Shins
690 Roberts Rd #383
Pacifica, CA 94044
Please make sure to put the sample in a plastic bag along with a note indicating what product you want your sample matched with (for example, something like "kanekalon jumbo braid" or "RastAfri marley braid") and your email address in the envelope. When we receive it, we'll match it up and let you know what comes closest.
Please do not put your e-mail address inside the plastic bag. The only thing that should be in the bag is the hair sample.
We are also happy to take color comparison pictures for you. If you'd like to see a few similar colors side by side, contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!