100% synthetic color change braiding hair. RastAfri's Mood Braid Braid is pastel blue in indoor lighting and changes to bright pinkish purple when exposed to direct sunlight.
Mood Braid will gradually stop changing color after around 3-6 months of wear. If you're using it for something that you expect to rewear multiple times, like dread extensions or a wig, it will eventually stop changing in the sun and will permanently stay on the indoor color.
Weight: 2.1 oz (60g).
Length: 24" folded, 48" unfolded (60 cm folded, 120 cm unfolded).
Texture: Slightly kinky texture. Not quite as kinky as Anytime Collection or IKS kk jumbo braid, but kinkier than RastAfri Freed'm Silky Braid and Festival Braid.
Color: Icy Blue.
- In the seventh through ninth pictures, Alison is wearing a mix of braids, twists, and wrapped dreads made from Mood Braid in Ice Sickle, Icy Blue, Italian Ice, and Pink Lemonade, and Festival Braid in Neon Pink, Candyfloss, Mojito, Pale Blue, Pastel Blue, Pure White, Rainbow, Sea Lavender, and Snow Pink.
- In the tenth and eleventh pictures, Caitlin is wearing synthetic dreads made from Mood Braid in Icy Blue and Lime Delight + Festival Braid in Bright Lilac, Candyfloss, Light Denim, and Mojito.
- In the twelfth through fourteenth pictures, Mind Games is wearing braids made from Mood Braid in Icy Blue and Original Classy Sassy kk jumbo braid in Lilac Ombré.
- In the fifteenth and sixteenth pictures, Hideliza is wearing braids made from Mood Braid in Icy Blue and Freed'm Silky Braid in 60 Silver White.
The last three product pictures are color comparison shots that show the following:
- Icy Blue (indoor lighting) on the left and Blue Silk, Polar Blue, and Maya Blue Festival Braid from top to bottom on the right
- Periwinkle Blue kk jumbo braid on the left, Icy Blue (indoor lighting) in the middle, and Ocean Breeze kk jumbo braid on the right.
- Orchid kk jumbo braid on the left, Icy Blue (direct sunlight) in the middle, and Pink Lilac Festival Braid on the right.
We do our best to take careful photographs of our products that show their appearance accurately. However, every screen is calibrated differently, and different types of lighting can affect color appearance, so the way a color appears on your device may not be exactly how it looks in person.
We recommend ordering color samples to ensure an accurate match.
If you'd like us to make recommendations from a photo, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help. Or for color matching in person, just send a sample of your hair--or anything that you want us to match the color of--in a plastic baggy to:
I Kick Shins
690 Roberts Rd #383
Pacifica, CA 94044
Please make sure to put the sample in a plastic bag along with a note indicating what product you want your sample matched with (for example, something like "kanekalon jumbo braid" or "RastAfri marley braid") and your email address in the envelope. When we receive it, we'll match it up and let you know what comes closest.
Please do not put your e-mail address inside the plastic bag. The only thing that should be in the bag is the hair sample.
We are also happy to take color comparison pictures for you. If you'd like to see a few similar colors side by side, contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!