Professional quality, easy sealing 100% afrelle kanekalon jumbo braid hair. Perfect for dreads, braids, twists, curls, waves, and curly dreads!
Length: 24" folded, 48" unfolded (60 cm folded, 120 cm unfolded).
Weight: 2.82 ounces (80 g).
Texture: Soft, very slightly kinky jumbo braid hair. This hair has a much more subtle kinkiness to it than most other brands. The strands for Freed'm Silky are just a little bit finer as well, and are somewhat shiny.
Brand: RastAfri Freed'm Silky Braid.
Color: Yellow (labeled on some packages as "YL").
- In the fourth picture, NiKKi NeVeRMORe is wearing handmade synthetic dreads made from Yellow, 1B Off Black, and 22 Ash Blond kk jumbo braid.
- Summer used kanekalon braiding hair in Emerald Green, Pepperoni, and Yellow for the braids in the fifth picture.
- In the sixth, seventh, and eighth pictures, Jill is wearing braids made from RastAfri Freed'm Silky in Pink and Yellow + IKS kk jumbo braid in Turquoise.
- In the ninth picture, Andrea is wearing IKS kk jumbo braid in Citrus Orange and Orchid, Festival Braid in Reverse Rainbow, RastAfri Classic kk jumbo braid in Sky Blue, and RastAfri Freed'm Silky Braid in Cobalt Blue, Lime Green, Red, and Yellow. Braids installed by Jelly.
- In the tenth, eleventh, and twelfth pictures, Momo Pixel is wearing braids made from Yellow, Lime Green, Purple, Turquoise, Petrol Ombré, Cobalt Blue, Sky Blue, and Seafoam Ombré kk jumbo braid.
We do our best to take careful photographs of our products that show their appearance accurately. However, every screen is calibrated differently, and different types of lighting can affect color appearance, so the way a color appears on your device may not be exactly how it looks in person.
We recommend ordering color samples to ensure an accurate match.
We also offer a free color matching service. For color matching, just send a sample of your hair--or anything that you want us to match the color of--in a plastic baggy to:
I Kick Shins
690 Roberts Rd #383
Pacifica, CA 94044
Please make sure to put the sample in a plastic bag along with a note indicating what product you want your sample matched with (for example "kanekalon jumbo braid" or "human weaving hair") and your e-mail address in the envelope. When we receive it, we'll match it up and let you know what comes closest.
Please do not put your e-mail address inside the plastic bag. The only thing that should be in the bag is the hair sample.
We are also happy to take color comparison pictures for you. If you'd like to see a few similar colors side by side, contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!