Professional quality, easy sealing 100% afrelle kanekalon jumbo braid hair. Perfect for dreads, braids, twists, curls, waves, and curly dreads!
Length: 24" folded, 48" unfolded (60 cm folded, 120 cm unfolded).
Weight: 2.82 ounces (80 g).
Texture: Soft, very slightly kinky jumbo braid hair. This hair has a much more subtle kinkiness to it than most other brands. The strands for Freed'm Silky are just a little bit finer as well, and are somewhat shiny.
Brand: RastAfri Freed'm Silky Braid.
Color: 60 Silver White.
- In the fourth picture, ZZ is wearing braids in 60 Silver White.
- In the fifth and sixth pictures, Hideliza is wearing braids in 60 Silver White and color change Mood Braid in Icy Blue.
- In the seventh through tenth pictures, Katie used a mix of white shades including 60 Silver White and Snow White to make synthetic dread extensions.
- In the eleventh through thirteenth pictures, Donaliz is wearing braids made from Freed'm Silky Braid in 60 Silver White and 51 Grey.
- In the fourteenth and fifteenth pictures, Pamela is wearing synthetic dreads made from 60 Silver White, 1001/613 Creamy Blond, and Snow White.
- In the sixteenth picture, Dreadnaughty (Etsy / Instagram / Website) used 60 Silver White to make synthetic dread extensions.
The last product picture is a color comparison shot that shows Snow White on the left, 60 Silver White in the middle, and White on the right.
We do our best to take careful photographs of our products that show their appearance accurately. However, every screen is calibrated differently, and different types of lighting can affect color appearance, so the way a color appears on your device may not be exactly how it looks in person.
We recommend ordering color samples to ensure an accurate match.
If you'd like us to make recommendations from a photo, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help. Or for color matching in person, just send a sample of your hair--or anything that you want us to match the color of--in a plastic baggy to:
I Kick Shins
690 Roberts Rd #383
Pacifica, CA 94044
Please make sure to put the sample in a plastic bag along with a note indicating what product you want your sample matched with (for example, something like "kanekalon jumbo braid" or "RastAfri marley braid") and your email address in the envelope. When we receive it, we'll match it up and let you know what comes closest.
Please do not put your e-mail address inside the plastic bag. The only thing that should be in the bag is the hair sample.
We are also happy to take color comparison pictures for you. If you'd like to see a few similar colors side by side, contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!