RastAfri's "Malibu Afro Kinky" marley braid is a kinky, sectioned type of braiding hair that loosely resemble puffy, untwisted dreadlocks. It can be used to make krinklepuff falls, braided into your hair as is, used for wrapping faux locs, and is great for twists.
Length: 19" folded, 38" unfolded (48 cm folded, 96 cm unfolded).
Weight: 3.5 ounces (100 g), divided evenly into two bundles.
Texture: Sectioned hair with a very kinky, fluffy texture. RastAfri marley braid has fairly tight definition compared to other brands.
Color: 280 Silvery Smoke (salt and pepper mix of 10% 60 Silver White and 90% 1B Off Black).
- In the fourth picture, @_day.n is wearing twists made from marley braid in 280 Silvery Smoke.
- In the fifth picture, Art By Domi (Facebook / Instagram) made synthetic dreads from marley braid in 280 Silvery Smoke. 280 is the darker of the two colors; if you want something similar to the lighter one, we recommend kk jumbo braid in 51 Grey.
The last three product pictures are color comparison shots that show the following colors/products:
- 280 Silvery Smoke on the left and 44 Gunmetal on the right. Both colors are marley braid.
- 51 Grey kk jumbo braid on the left, 280 Silvery Smoke marley braid in the middle, and 34 Charcoal Grey kk jumbo braid on the right.
- 280 Silvery Smoke marley braid on the left and 280 Silvery Smoke kk jumbo braid on the right.
We do our best to take careful photographs of our products that show their appearance accurately. However, every screen is calibrated differently, and different types of lighting can affect color appearance, so the way a color appears on your device may not be exactly how it looks in person.
We recommend ordering color samples to ensure an accurate match.
We also offer a free color matching service. For color matching, just send a sample of your hair--or anything that you want us to match the color of--in a plastic baggy to:
I Kick Shins
690 Roberts Rd #383
Pacifica, CA 94044
Please make sure to put the sample in a plastic bag along with a note indicating what product you want your sample matched with (for example "kanekalon jumbo braid" or "human weaving hair") and your e-mail address in the envelope. When we receive it, we'll match it up and let you know what comes closest.
Please do not put your e-mail address inside the plastic bag. The only thing that should be in the bag is the hair sample.
We are also happy to take color comparison pictures for you. If you'd like to see a few similar colors side by side, contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!