Save prep time with pre-stretched braiding hair! Pre-stretched (aka pre-feathered or pre-tapered braiding hair) comes down to a natural taper at the ends, as opposed to the blunt ends in a normal pack. RastAfri's Pre-Stretched Amazon 3X Braid is made from Tiara-II kanekalon, and comes in extra large triple packs. It's also a few inches longer than most standard packs of jumbo braid.
Length: 27" folded, 54" unfolded (68.5 cm folded, 137 cm unfolded).
Weight: 6.35 ounces (180 g), divided up evenly into 3 bundles. This is equivalent to around 2-3 packs of similar types of braiding hair.
Texture: Lightly crimped yaky texture. This hair feels somewhat dry, and is matte.
Brand: RastAfri Amazon 3X.
Color: 1B Off Black with Salmon Tips (labeled on the packaging as "BT1B/Salmon"). This color is a blend of 1B Off Black and Salmon at the top with solid Salmon down at the ends.
- In the sixth and seventh pictures, D'Andra (Instagram / Youtube) is wearing braids in 1B Off Black with Salmon Tips.
- In the eighth picture, Ajalea is wearing braids in 1B Off Black with Salmon Tips.
The last three product pictures are color comparison shots that show the following:
- 1B Off Black with Copper Orange Tips on the left, 1B Off Black with Salmon Tips in the middle, and 1B Off Black with Rosy Tips on the right. All three colors are Amazon 3X.
- 3T/Blacklove on the left, 1B Off Black with Salmon Tips in the middle, and 3T/Pink Molasses on the right. All three colors are Amazon 3X.
- Grapefruit kk jumbo braid on the left, 1B Off Black with Salmon Tips in the middle, and Sherbert kk jumbo braid on the right.
We do our best to take careful photographs of our products that show their appearance accurately. However, every screen is calibrated differently, and different types of lighting can affect color appearance, so the way a color appears on your device may not be exactly how it looks in person.
We recommend ordering color samples to ensure an accurate match.
If you'd like us to make recommendations from a photo, email us at [email protected] and we'll be happy to help. Or for color matching in person, just send a sample of your hair--or anything that you want us to match the color of--in a plastic baggy to:
I Kick Shins
690 Roberts Rd #383
Pacifica, CA 94044
Please make sure to put the sample in a plastic bag along with a note indicating what product you want your sample matched with (for example, something like "kanekalon jumbo braid" or "RastAfri marley braid") and your email address in the envelope. When we receive it, we'll match it up and let you know what comes closest.
Please do not put your e-mail address inside the plastic bag. The only thing that should be in the bag is the hair sample.
We are also happy to take color comparison pictures for you. If you'd like to see a few similar colors side by side, contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!