Velvety soft and smooth sealing 100% kanekalon jumbo braid made by I Kick Shins. Perfect for dreads, braids, twists, curls, and waves! This product is not hypoallergenic. We recommend doing an ACV rinse to remove the alkaline lye coating on it prior to installing.
Length: 24" folded, 48" unfolded (60 cm folded, 120 cm unfolded).
Weight: 3.5 ounces (100 g).
Texture: Moderately kinky jumbo braid hair. I Kick Shins kk jumbo braid has a finer crimp to it than Anytime Collection and Bobbi Boss, but it's kinkier than RastAfri Classic Braid and RastAfri Freed'm Silky Braid.
Brand: I Kick Shins.
- In the fourth picture, Dauminique is wearing braids in Turquoise, installed by Moplaits.
- In the fifth picture, Halo13 is wearing braids made from a mix of Turquoise, Cobalt Blue, 1B Off Black, Neon Violet, Purple, and Red kk jumbo braid.
- In the sixth through eighth pictures, Jill is wearing braids made from RastAfri Freed'm Silky in Pink and Yellow + IKS kk jumbo braid in Turquoise.
- In the ninth through eleventh pictures, Momo Pixel is wearing braids made from Turquoise, Purple, Petrol Ombré, Cobalt Blue, Yellow, Lime Green, Sky Blue, and Seafoam Ombré kk jumbo braid.
- In the twelfth picture, @simply_unbotheredd is wearing braids made from IKS kk jumbo braid Bright Petrol Green, Peacock, Petrol Green, Petrol Ombré, and Turquoise, RastAfri Classic kk jumbo braid in Sky Blue, and RastAfri Mood Braid in Candy Apple.
- In the thirteenth through sixteenth pictures, Jill is wearing braids made from IKS kk jumbo braid in Dark Purple, Medium Purple, Purple, and Turquoise.
The last two product pictures are color comparison shots that show the following:
We do our best to take careful photographs of our products that show their appearance accurately. However, every screen is calibrated differently, and different types of lighting can affect color appearance, so the way a color appears on your device may not be exactly how it looks in person.
We recommend ordering color samples to ensure an accurate match.
If you'd like us to make recommendations from a photo, email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help. Or for color matching in person, just send a sample of your hair--or anything that you want us to match the color of--in a plastic baggy to:
I Kick Shins
690 Roberts Rd #383
Pacifica, CA 94044
Please make sure to put the sample in a plastic bag along with a note indicating what product you want your sample matched with (for example, something like "kanekalon jumbo braid" or "RastAfri marley braid") and your email address in the envelope. When we receive it, we'll match it up and let you know what comes closest.
Please do not put your e-mail address inside the plastic bag. The only thing that should be in the bag is the hair sample.
We are also happy to take color comparison pictures for you. If you'd like to see a few similar colors side by side, contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!