Professional quality, easy sealing 100% kanekalon jumbo braid hair. Perfect for dreads, braids, twists, curls, waves, and curly dreads!
Length: 24" folded, 48" unfolded (60 cm folded, 120 cm unfolded).
Weight: 2.82 ounces (80 g).
Texture: Kinky jumbo braid texture, comparable to Black N Gold. Original Classic Jumbo is more matte and kinky than RastAfri's Freed'm Silky Braid line, but not as kinky as Bobbi Boss or I Kick Shins.
Brand: RastAfri Original Classic Jumbo.
Color: Sky Blue.
- In the fourth picture, Mika is wearing braids in Sky Blue.
- In the fifth picture, NiKKi NeVeRMORe is wearing a dread wig made from kk jumbo braid in Pastel Pink and Sky Blue.
- In the sixth picture, emceeback_ is wearing braids made fromkk jumbo braid in Lavender, Pastel Pink, and Sky Blue.
- In the seventh picture, Glow Wurm is dreads made from kk jumbo braid in 1 Black, Neon Magenta, and Sky Blue.
- In the eighth picture, Andrea is wearing braids made from kk jumbo braid in Citrus Orange, Cobalt Blue, Lime Green, Orchid, Red, Sky Blue, and Yellow, along with Festival Braid in Reverse Rainbow, installed by Jelly.
- In the ninth picture, simply_unbotheredd is wearing braids made from kk jumbo braid in Bright Petrol Green, Peacock, Petrol Green, Sky Blue, and Turquoise, along with RastAfri Mood Braid in Candy Apple.
- In the tenth and eleventh pictures, Alfie is wearing braids made from kk jumbo braid in Sky Blue along with Festival Braid in Candyfloss, Mojito, Sea Lavender, and Unicorn.
The last two product pictures are color comparison shots that show the following:
- Frosted Blue on the left, Sky Blue in the middle, and Sea Glass on the right.
- Ocean Breeze on the left, Sky Blue in the middle, and Periwinkle Blue on the right.
We do our best to take careful photographs of our products that show their appearance accurately. However, every screen is calibrated differently, and different types of lighting can affect color appearance, so the way a color appears on your device may not be exactly how it looks in person.
We recommend ordering color samples to ensure an accurate match.
If you'd like us to make recommendations from a photo, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help. Or for color matching in person, just send a sample of your hair--or anything that you want us to match the color of--in a plastic baggy to:
I Kick Shins
690 Roberts Rd #383
Pacifica, CA 94044
Please make sure to put the sample in a plastic bag along with a note indicating what product you want your sample matched with (for example, something like "kanekalon jumbo braid" or "RastAfri marley braid") and your email address in the envelope. When we receive it, we'll match it up and let you know what comes closest.
Please do not put your e-mail address inside the plastic bag. The only thing that should be in the bag is the hair sample.
We are also happy to take color comparison pictures for you. If you'd like to see a few similar colors side by side, contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!