Professional quality, easy sealing 100% kanekalon jumbo braid hair. Perfect for dreads, braids, twists, curls, waves, and curly dreads!
Length: 24" folded, 48" unfolded (60 cm folded, 120 cm unfolded).
Weight: 2.82 ounces (80 g).
Texture: Kinky jumbo braid texture, comparable to Black N Gold. Original Classic Jumbo is more matte and kinky than RastAfri's Freed'm Silky Braid line, but not as kinky as Bobbi Boss or I Kick Shins.
Brand: RastAfri Original Classic Jumbo.
Color: Sky Blue.
- In the fourth picture, Mika is wearing braids in Sky Blue.
- In the fifth picture, NiKKi NeVeRMORe is wearing a handmade dread wig that transitions from Sky Blue at the top to Pastel Pink at the tips.
- In the sixth picture, emceeback_ is wearing braids made from RastAfri Classic Braid in Sky Blue, Pastel Pink, and Lavender.
- In the seventh picture, Glow Wurm is wearing big, chunky tapered dreads made from Sky Blue, Neon Magenta, and 1 Black kanekalon.
- In the eighth picture, Andrea is wearing IKS kk jumbo braid in Citrus Orange and Orchid, Festival Braid in Reverse Rainbow, RastAfri Classic kk jumbo braid in Sky Blue, and RastAfri Freed'm Silky Braid in Cobalt Blue, Lime Green, Red, and Yellow. Braids installed by Jelly.
- In the ninth picture, Sarah used Sky Blue and Pastel Pink kk jumbo braid to make synthetic dread extensions.
- In the tenth picture, simply_unbotheredd is wearing braids made from IKS kk jumbo braid Bright Petrol Green, Peacock, Petrol Green, Petrol Ombré, and Turquoise, RastAfri Classic kk jumbo braid in Sky Blue, and RastAfri Mood Braid in Candy Apple.
The last two product pictures are color comparison shots that show the following:
We do our best to take careful photographs of our products that show their appearance accurately. However, every screen is calibrated differently, and different types of lighting can affect color appearance, so the way a color appears on your device may not be exactly how it looks in person.
We recommend ordering color samples to ensure an accurate match.
If you'd like us to make recommendations from a photo, email us at [email protected] and we'll be happy to help. Or for color matching in person, just send a sample of your hair--or anything that you want us to match the color of--in a plastic baggy to:
I Kick Shins
690 Roberts Rd #383
Pacifica, CA 94044
Please make sure to put the sample in a plastic bag along with a note indicating what product you want your sample matched with (for example, something like "kanekalon jumbo braid" or "RastAfri marley braid") and your email address in the envelope. When we receive it, we'll match it up and let you know what comes closest.
Please do not put your e-mail address inside the plastic bag. The only thing that should be in the bag is the hair sample.
We are also happy to take color comparison pictures for you. If you'd like to see a few similar colors side by side, contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!