Professional quality, easy sealing 100% afrelle kanekalon jumbo braid hair. Perfect for dreads, braids, twists, curls, waves, and curly dreads!
Length: 24" folded, 48" unfolded (60 cm folded, 120 cm unfolded).
Weight: 2.82 ounces (80 g).
Texture: Soft, very slightly kinky jumbo braid hair. This hair has a much more subtle kinkiness to it than most other brands. The strands for Freed'm Silky are just a little bit finer as well, and are somewhat shiny.
Brand: RastAfri Freed'm Silky Braid.
Color: Pink (labeled on the packaging as "H PK" or "hot pink").
- In the fourth picture, Kawaiisacha is wearing braids made from RastAfri Freed'm Silky in Pink and Lime Green.
- In the fourth through sixth pictures, Jill is wearing braids made from RastAfri Freed'm Silky in Pink and Yellow + IKS kk jumbo braid in Turquoise.
- In the seventh picture, Sarah made a mix of dreads and braids from Pink, Pastel Pink, and various shades of blond. Pink is the darker of the two pink shades.
The last two product pictures are color comparison shots that show the following:
- Pastel Pink on the left, Pink in the middle, and Hot Pink on the right. All three colors are kk jumbo braid.
- Pink kk jumbo braid under a blacklight. It reacts by glowing bright pink.
We do our best to take careful photographs of our products that show their appearance accurately. However, every screen is calibrated differently, and different types of lighting can affect color appearance, so the way a color appears on your device may not be exactly how it looks in person.
We recommend ordering color samples to ensure an accurate match.
If you'd like us to make recommendations from a photo, email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help. Or for color matching in person, just send a sample of your hair--or anything that you want us to match the color of--in a plastic baggy to:
I Kick Shins
690 Roberts Rd #383
Pacifica, CA 94044
Please make sure to put the sample in a plastic bag along with a note indicating what product you want your sample matched with (for example, something like "kanekalon jumbo braid" or "RastAfri marley braid") and your email address in the envelope. When we receive it, we'll match it up and let you know what comes closest.
Please do not put your e-mail address inside the plastic bag. The only thing that should be in the bag is the hair sample.
We are also happy to take color comparison pictures for you. If you'd like to see a few similar colors side by side, contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!