Velvety soft and smooth sealing 100% kanekalon jumbo braid made by I Kick Shins. Perfect for dreads, braids, twists, curls, and waves! This product is not hypoallergenic. We recommend doing an ACV rinse to remove the alkaline lye coating on it prior to installing.
Length: 24" folded, 48" unfolded (60 cm folded, 120 cm unfolded).
Weight: 3.5 ounces (100 g).
Texture: Moderately kinky jumbo braid hair. I Kick Shins kk jumbo braid has a finer crimp to it than Anytime Collection and Bobbi Boss, but it's kinkier than RastAfri Classic Braid and RastAfri Freed'm Silky Braid.
Brand: I Kick Shins.
Color: Petrol Green (blend of Emerald Green, Navy Blue, and Turquoise).
- In the fourth picture, Kiersten is wearing goddess locs made from a mix of marley braid, kk jumbo braid, and Festival Braid in Petrol Green, Blue Teal, and Turquoise.
- In the fifth picture, Jessica is wearing Petrol Green kk jumbo braid.
- In the sixth, seventh, and eighth pictures, Whitney is wearing Petrol Green, Light Petrol Green, and Neon Lemon Lime. Petrol Green is the darkest of the three colors, up at the top.
- In the ninth and tenth pictures, Samantha is wearing twists made from Petrol Green kk. The darker blue accents in her twists in the twelfth picture are also Petrol Green.
- In the eleventh picture, simply_unbotheredd is wearing braids made from IKS kk jumbo braid Bright Petrol Green, Peacock, Petrol Green, and Turquoise, RastAfri Classic kk jumbo braid in Sky Blue, and RastAfri Mood Braid in Candy Apple.
- In the twelfth picture, Art By Domi (Etsy / Facebook / Instagram) installed braids using our Emerald Green and Petrol Green kk jumbo braid.
- In the thirteenth picture, Art By Domi (Etsy / Facebook / Instagram) made synthetic dreads using Petrol Green.
- In the fourteenth picture, Mochi Aurelia is wearing braids in Bright Petrol Green and Petrol Green, installed by Renn.
- In the fifteenth picture, Mochi Aurelia is wearing twists in Petrol Green, installed by Renn.
- In the sixteenth picture,
- Deja is wearing braids in Navy Blue, Petrol Green, and Turquoise.
The last two product pictures are color comparison shots that show the following:
We do our best to take careful photographs of our products that show their appearance accurately. However, every screen is calibrated differently, and different types of lighting can affect color appearance, so the way a color appears on your device may not be exactly how it looks in person.
We recommend ordering color samples to ensure an accurate match.
If you'd like us to make recommendations from a photo, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help. Or for color matching in person, just send a sample of your hair--or anything that you want us to match the color of--in a plastic baggy to:
I Kick Shins
690 Roberts Rd #383
Pacifica, CA 94044
Please make sure to put the sample in a plastic bag along with a note indicating what product you want your sample matched with (for example, something like "kanekalon jumbo braid" or "RastAfri marley braid") and your email address in the envelope. When we receive it, we'll match it up and let you know what comes closest.
Please do not put your e-mail address inside the plastic bag. The only thing that should be in the bag is the hair sample.
We are also happy to take color comparison pictures for you. If you'd like to see a few similar colors side by side, contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!