Professional quality, easy sealing 100% afrelle kanekalon jumbo braid hair. Perfect for dreads, braids, twists, curls, waves, and curly dreads!
Length: 24" folded, 48" unfolded (60 cm folded, 120 cm unfolded).
Weight: 2.82 ounces (80 g).
Texture: Soft, very slightly kinky jumbo braid hair. This hair has a much more subtle kinkiness to it than most other brands. The strands for Freed'm Silky are just a little bit finer as well, and are somewhat shiny.
Brand: RastAfri Freed'm Silky Braid.
Color: M4/27 Dark Brown/Strawberry Blond Mix (blend of 4 Dark Brown and 27 Strawberry Blond).
- In the fourth and fifth pictures, Jennifer is wearing braids in M4/27 Dark Brown/Strawberry Blond Mix.
- In the sixth through ninth pictures, Lauryn is wearing braids in 30 Light Auburn, M4/27 Dark Brown/Strawberry Blond Mix, and M30/144 Honey Moon. There is also a little bit of human hair blended into the ends (not purchased from us).
- In the tenth through twelfth pictures, Lauryn is wearing a feed-in braided ponytail made from Freed'm Silky in 27 Strawberry Blond, 30 Light Auburn, M4/27 Dark Brown/Strawberry Blond Mix, and M30/144 Honey Moon.
- In the thirteenth pictures, Deidre2k is wearing braids in M4/27 Dark Brown//Strawberry Blond Mix.
The last two product pictures are color comparison shots that show the following:
- 4 Dark Brown on the left, M4/27 Dark Brown/Strawberry Blond Mix in the middle, and 27 Strawberry Blond on the right.
- 30/144 Honey Moon on the left, M4/27 Dark Brown/Strawberry Blond Mix in the middle, and 4/22 Dark Brown/Ash Blond Mix on the right.
We do our best to take careful photographs of our products that show their appearance accurately. However, every screen is calibrated differently, and different types of lighting can affect color appearance, so the way a color appears on your device may not be exactly how it looks in person.
We recommend ordering color samples to ensure an accurate match.
If you'd like us to make recommendations from a photo, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help. Or for color matching in person, just send a sample of your hair--or anything that you want us to match the color of--in a plastic baggy to:
I Kick Shins
690 Roberts Rd #383
Pacifica, CA 94044
Please make sure to put the sample in a plastic bag along with a note indicating what product you want your sample matched with (for example, something like "kanekalon jumbo braid" or "RastAfri marley braid") and your email address in the envelope. When we receive it, we'll match it up and let you know what comes closest.
Please do not put your e-mail address inside the plastic bag. The only thing that should be in the bag is the hair sample.
We are also happy to take color comparison pictures for you. If you'd like to see a few similar colors side by side, contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!