Professional quality, easy sealing 100% afrelle kanekalon jumbo braid hair. Perfect for dreads, braids, twists, curls, waves, and curly dreads!
Length: 24" folded, 48" unfolded (60 cm folded, 120 cm unfolded).
Weight: 2.82 ounces (80 g).
Texture: Soft, very slightly kinky jumbo braid hair. This hair has a much more subtle kinkiness to it than most other brands. The strands for Freed'm Silky are just a little bit finer as well. Lavender is not as shiny as most other Freed'm Silky colors; it's a little more on the matte side, similar to like Classic Braid.
Brand: RastAfri Freed'm Silky Braid.
Color: Lavender (labeled as "l. purple" on the packaging).
- In the fourth and fifth pictures, NeonOgre (Etsy / Instagram) is wearing braids made from Freed'm Silky Braid in Kiwi and Lavender.
- In the sixth picture, Cheyenne is wearing braids in Lavender.
- In the seventh and eighth pictures, @_alumination is wearing braids made from Light Sea Green Festival Braid + kk jumbo braid in Lavender and Periwinkle Blue.
- In the ninth and tenth pictures, Esha is wearing braids in Lavender, Periwinkle Purple, and 6 Chestnut Brown.
- In the eleventh and twelfth pictures, Katie made synthetic dread extensions using kk jumbo braid in F.Tropical Berry, Lavender, and Pastel Pink along with Sparkle Braid in Sprinkles and glow in the dark braiding hair in Candy Apple, Lavish Purple, and Pink Cotton Candy.
The last three product pictures are color comparison shots that show the following:
- Pastel Lilac on the left, Lavender in the middle, and Periwinkle Purple on the right.
- M.Fairy Godmother on the left, Lavender in the middle, and M.Tropical Berry on the right.
- Lavish Purple on the left, Lavender in the middle, and Orchid Purple on the right.
We do our best to take careful photographs of our products that show their appearance accurately. However, every screen is calibrated differently, and different types of lighting can affect color appearance, so the way a color appears on your device may not be exactly how it looks in person.
We recommend ordering color samples to ensure an accurate match.
If you'd like us to make recommendations from a photo, email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help. Or for color matching in person, just send a sample of your hair--or anything that you want us to match the color of--in a plastic baggy to:
I Kick Shins
690 Roberts Rd #383
Pacifica, CA 94044
Please make sure to put the sample in a plastic bag along with a note indicating what product you want your sample matched with (for example, something like "kanekalon jumbo braid" or "RastAfri marley braid") and your email address in the envelope. When we receive it, we'll match it up and let you know what comes closest.
Please do not put your e-mail address inside the plastic bag. The only thing that should be in the bag is the hair sample.
We are also happy to take color comparison pictures for you. If you'd like to see a few similar colors side by side, contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!