Professional quality, easy sealing 100% afrelle kanekalon jumbo braid hair. Perfect for dreads, braids, twists, curls, waves, and curly dreads!
Length: 24" folded, 48" unfolded (60 cm folded, 120 cm unfolded).
Weight: 2.82 ounces (80 g).
Texture: Soft, very slightly kinky jumbo braid hair. This hair has a much more subtle kinkiness to it than most other brands. The strands for Freed'm Silky are just a little bit finer as well, and are somewhat shiny.
Brand: RastAfri Freed'm Silky Braid.
Color: Jungle Green.
- In the third and fourth pictures, Hen is wearing braids in Bright Petrol Green, Cobalt Blue, Jungle Green, Lemon Lime Ombré, Light Petrol Green, and Seafoam Green.
- In the fifth and sixth pictures, Melissa is wearing braids made from Freed'm Silky Braid in 144 Gold, Jungle Green, and Olive Green along with Festival Braid in Lilac.
- In the seventh picture, Chloe is wearing braids in 30 Light Auburn, Jungle Green, and Lime Green.
- In the eighth picture, Chanece is wearing curls made from Freed'm Silky Braid in Jungle Green.
- In the ninth picture, Melissa is wearing braids in Jungle Green.
- In the tenth picture, Yvonne used Emerald Green and Jungle Green to make synthetic dread extensions.
The last two product pictures are color comparison shots that show the following:
- Olive Green on the left, Jungle Green in the middle, and 1B Off Black/Emerald Green Mix on the right. All three colors are kk jumbo braid.
- Jungle Green kk jumbo braid on the left and Festival Braid in Dark Pine, Light Pine, Olive Green, and Pistachio from top to bottom on the right.
We do our best to take careful photographs of our products that show their appearance accurately. However, every screen is calibrated differently, and different types of lighting can affect color appearance, so the way a color appears on your device may not be exactly how it looks in person.
We recommend ordering color samples to ensure an accurate match.
If you'd like us to make recommendations from a photo, email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help. Or for color matching in person, just send a sample of your hair--or anything that you want us to match the color of--in a plastic baggy to:
I Kick Shins
690 Roberts Rd #383
Pacifica, CA 94044
Please make sure to put the sample in a plastic bag along with a note indicating what product you want your sample matched with (for example, something like "kanekalon jumbo braid" or "RastAfri marley braid") and your email address in the envelope. When we receive it, we'll match it up and let you know what comes closest.
Please do not put your e-mail address inside the plastic bag. The only thing that should be in the bag is the hair sample.
We are also happy to take color comparison pictures for you. If you'd like to see a few similar colors side by side, contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!