Velvety soft and smooth sealing 100% kanekalon jumbo braid made by I Kick Shins. Perfect for dreads, braids, twists, curls, and waves! This product is not hypoallergenic. We recommend doing an ACV rinse to remove the alkaline lye coating on it prior to installing.
Length: 24" folded, 48" unfolded (60 cm folded, 120 cm unfolded).
Weight: 3.5 ounces (100 g).
Texture: Moderately kinky jumbo braid hair. I Kick Shins kk jumbo braid has a finer crimp to it than Anytime Collection and Bobbi Boss, but it's kinkier than RastAfri Classic Braid and RastAfri Freed'm Silky Braid.
Brand: I Kick Shins.
Color: Fire Ombré (Red at the top, Orange in the center, and Yellow at the tips).
- In the fourth and fifth pictures, Kierra Fuego is wearing goddess braids in Fire Ombré, installed by Glamour Kids Braids.
- In the sixth picture, Dreadful Kreations used Pink Ombré and Fire Ombré kk jumbo braid to make synthetic dread extensions.
- In the seventh and eighth pictures, Syndell Rose used a combination of Fire Ombré and solid Red kk jumbo braid to make synthetic dreads.
- In the ninth picture, Art By Domi (Etsy / Facebook / Instagram) made synthetic dreads with our Fire Ombré kk up at the top, and RastAfri Freed'm Silky Braid in Yellow down at the ends to extend the length.
- In the tenth picture, Mango is wearing braids in Fire Ombré and Citrus Ombré.
- In the eleventh picture, Ashley used our Fire Ombré and Orange kk jumbo braid, along with Red and Yellow kk jumbo braid not purchased from us, to make synthetic dread extensions.
We do our best to take careful photographs of our products that show their appearance accurately. However, every screen is calibrated differently, and different types of lighting can affect color appearance, so the way a color appears on your device may not be exactly how it looks in person.
We recommend ordering color samples to ensure an accurate match.
If you'd like us to make recommendations from a photo, email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help. Or for color matching in person, just send a sample of your hair--or anything that you want us to match the color of--in a plastic baggy to:
I Kick Shins
690 Roberts Rd #383
Pacifica, CA 94044
Please make sure to put the sample in a plastic bag along with a note indicating what product you want your sample matched with (for example, something like "kanekalon jumbo braid" or "RastAfri marley braid") and your email address in the envelope. When we receive it, we'll match it up and let you know what comes closest.
Please do not put your e-mail address inside the plastic bag. The only thing that should be in the bag is the hair sample.
We are also happy to take color comparison pictures for you. If you'd like to see a few similar colors side by side, contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!