"Crinkle Twist Braid" marley braid hair extensions by I Kick Shins. This hair is low heat, hot water set, and is commonly used for styles like marley twists, faux locs, and krinklepuff falls. This product is not hypoallergenic. We recommend doing an ACV rinse to remove the alkaline lye coating on it prior to installing.
Length: 17" folded, 34" unfolded (43 cm folded, 86 cm unfolded).
Weight: 2.2 ounces (62 g).
Texture: Sectioned hair with a very kinky, fluffy texture.
Brand: I Kick Shins.
Color: Petrol Green (blend of Emerald Green, Navy Blue, and Turquoise).
Our manufacturer is a bit inconsistent with marley braid blends, so this color varies from shipment to shipment. Our current stock is the same lighter version of the Petrol Green that was available from June 2020 through March 15th, 2021.
If you ordered between March 16th, 2021 and April 30th, 2023, the Petrol Green you have is darker than our current stock. You can see the different between the two colors in the last product picture.
- In the fourth picture, NeonOgre (Etsy / Instagram) is wearing faux locs made from marley braid in Petrol Green and Yellow.
- In the fifth picture, Tesia is wearing faux locs made from Petrol Green marley braid.
- In the sixth picture, Cheryl is wearing Petrol Green marley braid that's been trimmed and fluffed up a bit.
- In the seventh picture, Cheryl is wearing marley braid in Petrol Green, Neon Violet, Navy Blue, and Dark Purple.
- In the eighth and ninth pictures, the accents on meohmyy's faux locs are made from Petrol Green marley braid.
- In the tenth picture, Arnice of Bliss Hair Beauti is wearing twists made from Dark Purple, Navy Blue, Neon Violet, and Petrol Green marley braid.
The last four product pictures are color comparisons that show the following:
- Bright Petrol Green kk jumbo braid on the left, Petrol Green marley braid in the middle, and Petrol Green kk jumbo braid on the right.
- Turquoise on the left, Petrol Green in the middle, and Navy Blue on the right. All three colors are marley braid.
- Lime Green on the left, Petrol Green in the middle, and Lucky on the right. All three colors are marley braid.
- Current stock for Petrol Green on the left and the darker, bluer version of Petrol Green from 2022 on the right.
We do our best to take careful photographs of our products that show their appearance accurately. However, every screen is calibrated differently, and different types of lighting can affect color appearance, so the way a color appears on your device may not be exactly how it looks in person.
We recommend ordering color samples to ensure an accurate match.
If you'd like us to make recommendations from a photo, email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help. Or for color matching in person, just send a sample of your hair--or anything that you want us to match the color of--in a plastic baggy to:
I Kick Shins
690 Roberts Rd #383
Pacifica, CA 94044
Please make sure to put the sample in a plastic bag along with a note indicating what product you want your sample matched with (for example, something like "kanekalon jumbo braid" or "RastAfri marley braid") and your email address in the envelope. When we receive it, we'll match it up and let you know what comes closest.
Please do not put your e-mail address inside the plastic bag. The only thing that should be in the bag is the hair sample.
We are also happy to take color comparison pictures for you. If you'd like to see a few similar colors side by side, contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!