100% synthetic glow in the dark braiding hair. RastAfri's Glow Braid is pink under normal light and glows bright green in the dark. It will glow brighter if you let it "charge" in the sun or under a bright light a bit.
Weight: 2.1 oz (60g).
Length: 24" folded, 48" unfolded (60 cm folded, 120 cm unfolded).
Texture: Slightly kinky yaky texture.
Color: Pink Cotton Candy: light pink in regular lighting, and glows neon green in the dark.
- For the braids in the ninth product picture, Wandering Hair Design (Instagram / Facebook) used Glow Braid in Pink Cotton Candy as well as IKS kk jumbo braid in Pink Ombré.
- In the tenth and eleventh pictures, Bella is wearing twists in Nebula with a little bit of Pink Cotton Candy streaks mixed in.
- In the twelfth through fourteenth product pictures, RoboKitty used RastAfri Glow Braid in White Cotton Candy and Pink Cotton Candy as well as IKS glow in the dark braiding hair to make synthetic dreads. The pictures with the blueish tint are under a blacklight, and the ones that look green of the colors glowing in the dark.
- In the fifteenth through seventeenth pictures, Taylor (Instagram: taymfrevs and iWxnder) is wearing Glow Braid in Pink Cotton Candy as well as Festival Braid in Bright Lilac, and kk jumbo braid in Lavender, Light Blue - Soft, Pastel Pink, Periwinkle Purple, and Sherbert.
- In the eighteenth through twentieth pictures, Katie made synthetic dread extensions using glow in the dark braiding hair in Candy Apple, Lavish Purple, and Pink Cotton Candy, along with as Sparkle Braid in Sprinkles and kk jumbo braid in F.Tropical Berry, Lavender, and Pastel Pink.
We do our best to take careful photographs of our products that show their appearance accurately. However, every screen is calibrated differently, and different types of lighting can affect color appearance, so the way a color appears on your device may not be exactly how it looks in person.
We recommend ordering color samples to ensure an accurate match.
If you'd like us to make recommendations from a photo, email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help. Or for color matching in person, just send a sample of your hair--or anything that you want us to match the color of--in a plastic baggy to:
I Kick Shins
690 Roberts Rd #383
Pacifica, CA 94044
Please make sure to put the sample in a plastic bag along with a note indicating what product you want your sample matched with (for example, something like "kanekalon jumbo braid" or "RastAfri marley braid") and your email address in the envelope. When we receive it, we'll match it up and let you know what comes closest.
Please do not put your e-mail address inside the plastic bag. The only thing that should be in the bag is the hair sample.
We are also happy to take color comparison pictures for you. If you'd like to see a few similar colors side by side, contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!