"Crinkle Twist Braid" marley braid hair extensions by I Kick Shins. This hair is low heat, hot water set, and is commonly used for styles like marley twists, faux locs, and krinklepuff falls. This product is not hypoallergenic. We recommend doing an ACV rinse to remove the alkaline lye coating on it prior to installing.
Length: 17" folded, 34" unfolded (43 cm folded, 86 cm unfolded).
Weight: 2.2 ounces (62 g).
Texture: Sectioned hair with a very kinky, fluffy texture.
Brand: I Kick Shins.
Color: Rose Gold. This color is a blend of 144 Gold, 613 Platinum Blond, and Baby Pink.
- In the fourth picture, Soroya is wearing faux locs made from Rose Gold marley braid.
- In the fifth picture, Shaymon used Rose Gold marley braid along with Festival Braid in Crimson, Dark Cherry Red, Dusty Rose, English Rose, Ice Pink, Peach Bloom, Rose, and Vintage Pink to make faux loc extensions.
The last three product pictures are color comparison shots that show the following:
- Rose Gold marley braid on the left and kanekalon jumbo braid in 144 Gold, 613 Platinum Blond, and Baby Pink from top to bottom on the right.
- Rose Gold marley braid on the left and Fruit Tart kk jumbo braid on the right.
- Rose Gold marley braid on the left and Festival Braid in English Rose, Dusty Rose, Peach Bloom, and Vintage Pink from top to bottom on the right.
We do our best to take careful photographs of our products that show their appearance accurately. However, every screen is calibrated differently, and different types of lighting can affect color appearance, so the way a color appears on your device may not be exactly how it looks in person.
We recommend ordering color samples to ensure an accurate match.
If you'd like us to make recommendations from a photo, email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help. Or for color matching in person, just send a sample of your hair--or anything that you want us to match the color of--in a plastic baggy to:
I Kick Shins
690 Roberts Rd #383
Pacifica, CA 94044
Please make sure to put the sample in a plastic bag along with a note indicating what product you want your sample matched with (for example, something like "kanekalon jumbo braid" or "RastAfri marley braid") and your email address in the envelope. When we receive it, we'll match it up and let you know what comes closest.
Please do not put your e-mail address inside the plastic bag. The only thing that should be in the bag is the hair sample.
We are also happy to take color comparison pictures for you. If you'd like to see a few similar colors side by side, contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!