"Crinkle Twist Braid" marley braid hair extensions by I Kick Shins. This hair is low heat, hot water set, and is commonly used for styles like marley twists, faux locs, and krinklepuff falls. This product is not hypoallergenic. We recommend doing an ACV rinse to remove the alkaline lye coating on it prior to installing.
Length: 17" folded, 34" unfolded (43 cm folded, 86 cm unfolded).
Weight: 2.2 ounces (62 g).
Texture: Sectioned hair with a very kinky, fluffy texture.
Brand: I Kick Shins.
Color: Petrol Green (blend of Emerald Green, Royal Blue, and Turquoise).
From June 2020 through March 15th, 2021 our stock for this color was a bit brighter and had more Turquoise in the blend. If you ordered during that time, the Petrol Green you have is a little bit lighter and brighter, and will not match our current stock.
- In the fourth picture, NeonOgre (Etsy / Instagram) is wearing faux locs made from marley braid in Petrol Green and Yellow.
- In the fifth picture, Tesia is wearing faux locs made from Petrol Green marley braid.
- In the sixth picture, Cheryl is wearing Petrol Green marley braid that's been trimmed and fluffed up a bit.
- In the seventh picture, Cheryl is wearing marley braid in Petrol Green, Neon Violet, Navy Blue, and Dark Purple.
- In the eighth and ninth pictures, the accents on @meohmyy's faux locs are made from Petrol Green marley braid.
- In the tenth picture, Kiersten is wearing goddess locs made from a mix of marley braid, kk jumbo braid, and Festival Braid Blue Teal and Turquoise.
- In the eleventh picture, Arnice of Bliss Hair Beauti is wearing twists made from Dark Purple, Navy Blue, Neon Violet, and Petrol Green marley braid.
- In the twelfth picture, Mrs. King is wearing marley braid in Neon Violet and Petrol Green.
- In the thirteenth and fourteenth pictures, Pre'Shonda is wearing twists made from marley braid in Petrol Green.
- In the fifteenth picture, Rychelle is our marley braid in Hot Coral.
The last two product pictures are color comparisons that show the following:
- Petrol Green marley braid on the left and Petrol Green kk jumbo braid on the right.
- Light Petrol Green kk jumbo braid on the left, Petrol Green marley braid in the middle, and Turquoise kk jumbo braid on the right.
We do our best to take careful photographs of our products that show their appearance accurately. However, every screen is calibrated differently, and different types of lighting can affect color appearance, so the way a color appears on your device may not be exactly how it looks in person.
We recommend ordering color samples to ensure an accurate match.
We also offer a free color matching service. For color matching, just send a sample of your hair--or anything that you want us to match the color of--in a plastic baggy to:
I Kick Shins
690 Roberts Rd #383
Pacifica, CA 94044
Please make sure to put the sample in a plastic bag along with a note indicating what product you want your sample matched with (for example "kanekalon jumbo braid" or "human weaving hair") and your e-mail address in the envelope. When we receive it, we'll match it up and let you know what comes closest.
Please do not put your e-mail address inside the plastic bag. The only thing that should be in the bag is the hair sample.
We are also happy to take color comparison pictures for you. If you'd like to see a few similar colors side by side, contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!