Marley braid is a kinky, sectioned type of braiding hair that loosely resemble puffy, untwisted dreadlocks. It can be used to make krinklepuff falls, braided into your hair as is, used for wrapping faux locs, and is great for twists.
Length: 17" folded, 34" unfolded (43 cm folded, 86 cm unfolded).
Weight: 2.1 ounces (60 g).
Texture: Sectioned hair with a very kinky, fluffy texture.
Brand: Afro Beauty.
The last five product pictures are color comparisons that show the following colors and products:
- 350 Rusty Red marley braid on the left and 350 Rusty Red kk jumbo braid on the right.
- 350 Rusty Red on the left and T1B/350 Off Black with Rusty Red Tips on the right. Both are marley braid.
- Burgundy on the left, 350 Rusty Red in the middle, and 30 Light Auburn on the right. All three colors are marley braid.
- 4/RD Ember on the left, 350 Rusty Red in the middle, and Dark Sweet Red on the right. All three colors are marley braid.
- 130 Red Auburn kk jumbo braid on the left, 350 Rusty Red marley braid in the middle, and 35 Bright Auburn kk jumbo braid on the right.
We do our best to take careful photographs of our products that show their appearance accurately. However, every screen is calibrated differently, and different types of lighting can affect color appearance, so the way a color appears on your device may not be exactly how it looks in person.
We recommend ordering color samples to ensure an accurate match.
We also offer a free color matching service. For color matching, just send a sample of your hair--or anything that you want us to match the color of--in a plastic baggy to:
I Kick Shins
690 Roberts Rd #383
Pacifica, CA 94044
Please make sure to put the sample in a plastic bag along with a note indicating what product you want your sample matched with (for example "kanekalon jumbo braid" or "human weaving hair") and your e-mail address in the envelope. When we receive it, we'll match it up and let you know what comes closest.
Please do not put your e-mail address inside the plastic bag. The only thing that should be in the bag is the hair sample.
We are also happy to take color comparison pictures for you. If you'd like to see a few similar colors side by side, contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!