Crinkle Twist Braid in 1B Off Black/Emerald Green Mix will restocked in Spring 2023.
"Crinkle Twist Braid" marley braid hair extensions by I Kick Shins. This hair is low heat, hot water set, and is commonly used for styles like marley twists, faux locs, and krinklepuff falls. This product is not hypoallergenic. We recommend doing an ACV rinse to remove the alkaline lye coating on it prior to installing.
Length: 17" folded, 34" unfolded (43 cm folded, 86 cm unfolded).
Weight: 2.2 ounces (62 g).
Texture: Sectioned hair with a very kinky, fluffy texture.
Brand: I Kick Shins.
Color: 1B Off Black/Emerald Green Mix. This color is a blend of equal parts 1B Off Black and Emerald Green.
- In the fourth and fifth pictures, Mercedes is wearing twists in 1B Off Black/Emerald Green Mix.
- In the sixth and seventh pictures, Raine (IG / Website) is wearing faux locs made from marley braid in 6 Chestnut Brown, 27 Strawberry Blond, and 1B Off Black/Emerald Green Mix.
- In the eighth picture, Christina is wearing faux locs wrapped with accents of marley braid in 1B Off Black/Emerald Green Mix, Red, and Yellow, as well as Highlight Braid in Stoplight.
- In the ninth picture, Esha is wearing twists made from marley braid in 6 Chestnut Brown, 27 Strawberry Blond, and 1B Off Black/Emerald Green Mix.
- In the tenth picture, Nekesa is wearing faux locs made from marley braid in 1 Black, 27/613 Mixed Blond, and 1B Off Black/Emerald Green Mix.
- In the eleventh and twelfth pictures, Pre'Shonda is wearing twists made from marley braid in 1B Off Black/Emerald Green Mix.
- In the thirteenth picture, Sevina is wearing 1B Off Black/Emerald Green Mix and Petrol Green.
- In the fourteenth through sixteenth pictures, Mykera is wearing twists made from 1B Off Black/Emerald Green Mix and Lime Green.
The last two product pictures are color comparison shots that show the following:
We do our best to take careful photographs of our products that show their appearance accurately. However, every screen is calibrated differently, and different types of lighting can affect color appearance, so the way a color appears on your device may not be exactly how it looks in person.
We recommend ordering color samples to ensure an accurate match.
If you'd like us to make recommendations from a photo, email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help. Or for color matching in person, just send a sample of your hair--or anything that you want us to match the color of--in a plastic baggy to:
I Kick Shins
690 Roberts Rd #383
Pacifica, CA 94044
Please make sure to put the sample in a plastic bag along with a note indicating what product you want your sample matched with (for example, something like "kanekalon jumbo braid" or "RastAfri marley braid") and your email address in the envelope. When we receive it, we'll match it up and let you know what comes closest.
Please do not put your e-mail address inside the plastic bag. The only thing that should be in the bag is the hair sample.
We are also happy to take color comparison pictures for you. If you'd like to see a few similar colors side by side, contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!